Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 15, 2011

Affirmations
LouiseI take care of my body.  I cherish and revere the temple I live in.
No Person, place, or thing has any power over me, for I am the only thinker in my mind.
The door of my heart is wide open, and I am safe.
I love my job.  My work is one of my greatest joys.
The Ocean of Life is lavish with abundance.  Money comes easily to me.
I get attention in positive ways.  The little ordinary things in life fill me with peace and joy.
I am filled with boundless energy.  I awaken each morning eager for the new experiences to come.
I welcome change; I do not fear it.  Change is good.
Water is my favorite beverage.  It replenishes, refreshes, and just makes me feel good.
All that I seek is already within me.
I rejoice in each passing year of my life.
My career is a joyous challenge, and I am up for it today!
I exercise my five senses by looking, listening, tasting, smelling, and touching.
I see prosperity everywhere and rejoice in it.
I see my parents as tiny children who need love.

Dr. Wayne DyerMake your intention to always stay inspired and live what your mind knows, rather than only what your eyes see.
I GO WITHIN AND GET IN TOUCH WITH GOD.
All of the great teachers have left us with a similar message:  Go within, discover your invisible higher self, and know God as the love that is within you.

TRANSCEND YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES
By choosing to hang on to your corner of freedom in even the worst situations, you can process your world with the energy of appreciation and beauty, and create an opportunity to transcend your circumstances.

Doreen VirtueYou are already in the midst of God’s Blissful reality, and you needn’t seek for it a moment longer.
We angels kiss you with gratitude, as you shine upon one another His holy and Divine grace and love.

Iyanla VanzantGive yourself permission to smile a lot today.  In fact, why not make it a habit!

Cheryl RichardsonI tell the truth with grace and love, and my relationships are transformed.

Marianne WilliamsonThe purpose of a relationship is not for two incomplete people to become one, but rather for two complete people to join together for the greater glory of God.

Our ministry becomes a joyous experience for ourselves and others as we let a mysterious force direct us.  We simply follow instructions.  We are allowing God’s spirit to move through us, using our gifts and resources however He sees fit, to do His work in the world.  This is the key to a successful career. 

Christiane NorthrupGrieving and learning to trust again are major issues for women following miscarriage, divorce, or other loss.  We must stay with what we are feeling and give ourselves time to mourn our loss.  Grief is not self-indulgent.

Smoking, like any addiction, numbs you to feelings you don’t want to experience.

Loretta LaRocheTry doing something “old-world” neighborly.  Invite people over for coffee.  If someone’s ill, bring them some soup.  Those sorts of simple acts will create a community of support and affection that enrich everyone involved.

Try not to get hooked on your computer, BlackBerry, or iPod.  It’s like having an affair with a robot.  No flashy technology can take the place of a great face-to-face conversation with another human being.

AbrahamSomeone asked us recently, "Is there any limitation to the body's ability to heal?" And we said, "None other than the belief that you hold." And he said, "Then why aren't people growing new limbs?" And we said, "Because no one believes that they can."
If you decide to make someone the enemy and you're pushing very hard against them, you don't affect them at all, but you disconnect yourself from the Stream. If someone cheats you, they cannot diminish your experience. They only diminish their experience. You cannot be diminished by someone cheating you unless you get all upset about being cheated and push against them and use that as your excuse to disconnect from the Stream.
There are always those who thrive when masses are dying of sickness. There are always those who thrive economically when economic decline seems to be the order of your nation. There are always those who are clear-minded in environments of confusion. You do not need everyone or anyone else to align with your desire—only you need to align with your desire.
Quotes
"There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them."
- Tom Krause
"You seldom improve quality by cutting costs, but you can often cut costs by improving quality."— Karl Albrecht

No comments:

Post a Comment