Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Moto-Vations, 9/26/11

Affirmations
Louise Hay:
I enjoy moments of silence and solitude.  I listen to my inner wisdom.
My inner child teaches me how to relax and just enjoy life to the fullest.
I accept all of myself totally.
I give myself permission to be well.  I am the picture of health.
I stand in truth, and I live and move in joy.
There is enough for everyone.  The Universe is always full and always flowing.
I no longer use the word should.  I refuse to make myself wrong or make others wrong.
I take classes in subjects that interest me.  I am always learning.
I stand upon the earth with joy in my heart.  I move forward with ease every step of the way.
I have unlimited energy, and I use it well.
The money that comes to me today is a pleasure to handle.  I save some and spend some.  The world around me accurately reflects my mental activity.
I’m glad to be alive and so grateful for the good that has come my way.
I am a student of life, and I love it!
Dr. Wayne Dyer:THINK FROM THE END
Highly realized people learn to think from the end – that is, they experience what they wish to intend before it shows up in material form.  You can do the same by synchronizing with the power of intention.
ATTRACT WHAT YOU DESIRE
If you’re experiencing scarcity, anguish, depression, and absence of love – or any inability to attract what you desire – seriously look at how you’ve been drawing these circumstances into your life.
Doreen Virtue:Penetrating the loving guardianship of angels is impossible for any negative forces.
Hold the truth in your consciousness that sickness cannot exist in the face of love, and you will reveal the greatest reality of them all.
Marianne Williamson:Commitment in a relationship means commitment to the process of mutual understanding and forgiveness - - no matter how many conversations it takes, or how uncomfortable those conversations might sometimes be.
A miracle is an authentic switch from fear to love.  When we speak from the ego, we will call up the ego in others.  When we speak from the Holy Spirit, we will call up the Holy Spirit in others.
Dr. Christiane Northrup:Fertility is a lifelong relationship with oneself – not a medical condition.
Take the attitude in your life that everything that happens to you – especially if you’ve been hurt or wronged – has a reason that you sometimes can’t see.  Be willing to go along with it, and be as gracious as possible.  Sometimes you have to accept the unacceptable.  When you do this, your cells won’t suffer and your immune system won’t either.  And you’ll feel a lot better!
Loretta LaRoche:If you’re heavier than you’d like to be, pat the excess poundage tenderly and just acknowledge your part in the process.  If you fed it, it’s yours.  It is what it is, so why create more struggle?  When you’re ready, you’ll lose the weight.  Until then, don’t beat yourself up.
Do you turn to TV or other media simply as a way to “waste time” rather than as a way to enrich yourself?  Do you really believe you have so much time on this earth that you need to find ways to waste it?
Abraham-Hicks:Be easy about it. Don't rush into things. Savor them more. Make more plans and be more deliberate and specific about the plans that you are making; and in all that you do, let your dominant intent be to find that which pleasures you as you imagine it. Let your desire for pleasure — your desire for feeling good — be your only guiding light. As you seek those thoughts that feel good, you will always be in vibrational harmony with the Energy that is your Source. And, under those conditions, only good can come to you; and only good can come from you.

A happy life is just a string of happy moments. But most people don't allow the happy moment, because they're so busy trying to get a happy life.

Quotes
"It is the nature of thought to find its way into action."-Christian Nevell Bovee
"Nurture your mind with great thoughts; to believe in the heroic makes heroes."— Benjamin Disraeli
"If you're doing something the same way you have been doing it for ten years, the chances are you are doing it wrong."-Charles F. Kettering
“The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking."-Albert Einstein
"Don't find fault, find a remedy."- Henry Ford
"Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work"- Aristotle
"Be like a postage stamp. Stick to one thing until you get there."- Josh Billings
"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it."- Buddha
"It is only as we develop others that we permanently succeed."- Harvey S. Firestone
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."- Walt Disney
"Try and fail, but don't fail to try."-Stephen Kaggwa


No comments:

Post a Comment