Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday, June 18, 2012

I am neither "too little" nor "too much," and I do not have to prove myself to anyone.  I am okay just as I am. - Louise Hay

We encourage you, very strongly, not to beat up on yourself when you recognize that you are feeling negative emotion.  But as soon as you can, stop and say, "I'm feeling some negative emotion, which means that I'm on the process of attracting what I don't want.  Waht is it that I do want?" - Abraham-Hicks

As you communicate with your Source of Being, know that you're awakening a part of yourself that's just like it. - Dr. Wayne Dyer

My Soul guides me in the right direction.  Your soul- that inner quiet space- is yours to consult.  It will always guide you in the right direction. - Dr. Wayne Dyer

Power Thoughts:
My life is a mirror. - Louise Hay

As our minds are illumined, we become better at romance because we become better at being human.  we become better at forgiveness and support and love. - Marianne Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment