Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

Moto-Vations! Oct 7th!!!

My heart is the center of my power.  I create easily and effortlessly when I let my thoughts come from the loving space ofmy own heart.
If I want to be accepted as I am, then I need to be willing to accept others as they are.
I now create a wonderful new relationship.  Instead of isolating myself, I choose to open up and let the love in.
I treat all of my co-workers with respect, and I am respected in return.
The harvest of my year’s work is at hand.  I reap all of the food I have sown.  I now look and feel my best.
I wake up in the morning expressing gratitude for all that I have.
Life is an adventure, and the universe is always on our side.
Joy and happiness are at the center of my world.

Dr. Wayne Dyer
I LIVE MY LIFE IN MY OWN WAY.
You can’t go around being whateveryone wants you to be, living your life through other people’s rules, and still expect to be happy and have inner peace.
EXPAND YOUR REALITY.
Expand your reality to the point where you pursue what you love doing and excel at it.  Involve yourself in high-energy levels of trust, optimism, appreciation, reverence, joy, and love when you engage in every activity in your life.

Iyanla Vanzant
Whom do you need to forgive?  Are you willing to forgive someone today?  Go to the nearest mirror.  Look into it.  Now say, “I forgive you totally and unconditionally.”


"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped."— Anthony Robbins

"No man can become rich without himself enriching others."— Andrew Carnegie

"An idealist is a person who helps other people to be prosperous."— Henry Ford
"Strong, deeply rooted desire is the starting point of all achievement." Napoleon Hill

"You've got to love what you do to really make things happen." - Philip Green
 "A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future" Albert Einstein

"Failure is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently." Henry Ford
 A New Message From VERONICA

Decide to Get Unstuck

     "Being in the physical realm is often a great challenge.  Some souls find it difficult to maneuver through the thickness of the environment.  This can leave some feeling as if they are knee deep in mud with no way to turn.

     It is during these times that one must be aware of the bigger picture.  An attempt to realign with what the soul energy intentions are, is a prudent choice at this time.

     It is important to separate from the chaotic moment of the linear whenever possible.  Decide to be with yourself without all the input from the outside.

     Be who you are internally.  Stay there as often as possible.  Allow that energy an opportunity to participate. 

     The soul chooses to be physical but often the intensiveness of that experience is overlooked.  It's always a more vivid experience than anticipated.  The opportunity for great evolvement is immense, however, often difficult to walk through.

     Stay focused in the bigger picture.  Have the physical experience but attempt to process it from an eternal perspective.  It is often easier, and more productive.

     You created this experience.  The ability to live it is in your hands.  Decide to get unstuck.  You are capable.

     Keep your energy open to all the probabilities from the larger viewpoint."

                               -VERONICA 


No comments:

Post a Comment