Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Moto-Vations

Affirmations
Louise HayI love stretching my mind, thinking of the highest good imaginable.
I love my body.
All is well in my world, and even better things are coming.
I am dancing with joy.  My optimism is contagious.
This is a great day to create, imagine, produce, and visualize.
There is so much within me that wants to express itself.  I let it flow.
Today I can do anything I put my mind to.
What a great adventure my life is!
I am putting my hands over my heart and expressing love for myself.  I am embracing my inner child, too.
I recognize and acknowledge that in this world, we are all interconnected.
Self-love helps me make positive changes easily.
Each day is a new opportunity.  I choose to make this day a great one.
I have a harmonious relationship with everyone in my family.
I feel reborn.  I am free of the past, and I joyously welcome the new.
I forgive myself and love who I am right now.

Dr. Wayne DyerATTRACT WHAT YOU DESIRE
          If you’re experiencing scarcity, anguish, depression, and an absence of love – or any inability to attract what you desire – seriously look at how you’ve been drawing these circumstances into your life.

I TREASURE ALL OF THE EXPERIENCES I’VE HAD IN MY LIFE.
          Each experience in your life was absolutely necessary in order to take you to the next place, and the next, up until this very moment.

Hay HouseMy Talents are in demand, and my unique gifts are appreciated by those around me. –Louise Hay
Abundance flows into my life in surprising and miraculous ways every day. –Cheryl Richardson

Doreen VirtueIf you need more faith or belief, ask God and the angels to help you and you’ll feel the shift very soon.
Begin sharing with your partner the contents of your heart:  Your dreams and desires.

Marianne WilliamsonChanges in life are always going to happen; they’re part of the human experience.  What we can change, however, is how we perceive them.  And that shift in our perception is a miracle.
Whether we love, or close our hearts to love, is a mental choice we make, every moment of every day.
Dr. Christian NorthrupWhen pregnant women make wise choices, they shape the future health of both themselves and their offspring.
It takes far more courage to focus on the positive than on the negative.  We have been conditioned by our culture and the mainstream media to focus on what could go wrong instead of what is working well.  What we focus on expands.  So have the courage to remain positive whenever possible.

Loretta LaRocheMy mother always said, “You never know” as a kind of catchall anxiety producer.  Whenever there was something she wanted us to do, it was because if we didn’t, “You never know.”  I still don’t know what I’m supposed to know, but that’s ok because I’m finally not afraid to find out.

Become playful instead of grumpy when you’re waiting in line.  It makes life so much easier, and everyone profits from being surrounded by lighthearted energy.  Ask the clerk to “Check you out” along with your bundles. She may give you double coupons.
Quotes
"All change happens in a moment that we decide it must! It may take you a while to decide but when you do, your live changes instantly." - Nick Bogatin
Whatever the financial situation you are currently in, it is one that you have brought into reality through your thoughts. If it is not what you want, then you have created it unconsciously, but still you created it. When you can see this you will understand how powerful you are at creating. And now all you have to do is create what you want, consciously!
"Be changed and the world around you begins to change." - Dr. Gerald Epstein
"When you are in the zone, your intuition comes to the forefront, ... Your intuition will guide you. It is your best friend. It has information your mind does not have. When you are a zone performer — no matter what it is you do — you are operating on intuition and you have an unfair advantage over the competition."-Jim Fannin
"In spite of your fear, do what you have to do." - Chin-Ning Chu

"Setbacks and stressors are bridges to be crossed to our goals... not barricades to keep us from them."— Stephen Pierce
"I like to build things, I like to do things. I am having a lot of fun." - Walter Chrysler

"How do humans treat one another under the stress of a changing world? Do we fight and compete? Or, do we cooperate and work together as a family in this world to get through these changes? This is the question we are asking ourselves today."— Gregg Braden
"What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Be fully aware. Be engaged. Remind yourself
to live in the present moment, The Zone."
"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste time." - Henry Ford


The Secret:
Here is a checklist to make sure you have your receiving channels open:
Do you receive compliments well? Do you receive unexpected gifts easily? Do you accept help when it is offered? Do you accept your meal being paid for by a friend?
These are little things, but they will help you know if you are open to receiving. Remember, the Universe is moving through everyone and every circumstance to give to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment